L'wren Scott: saying goodbye to an amazing woman and inspiration

Hi everyone, as you've probably heard, quite recently the Fashion designer L'wren Scott very sadly passed away. As sad as it is to normal people, to me it was more. She has inspired me so much with what she has done and given me so many ideas, and to me she was an amazing woman who is very under-appreciated and often overlooked and I truly believe she's one of the best Fashion designers to date; she was definitely one of my favourites. I even based my Visual Communication project on her LFW collection (I posted about it earlier here and here). I look at her and I see strength, individuality, and style which will never age. I felt it was necessary to at least make a post dedicated to her and her life and work, as she has brought so much inspiration to me. Rest in peace L'wren Scott, 1964-2014.




















No comments:

Post a Comment