Online Presence

Hi everyone!

Today I have been updating all my profiles online and social media accounts to make sure I have a professional online presence. One of the things that we have been told in Professional Studies is to make sure we have a professional-looking profile photo that is a high-resolution image and gives off the right message about you as a person. I have decided to use a picture of myself which was taken in a collaborative photoshoot me and my course friends organised last year. I chose this image because it is professional-looking and of a high quality, and it is also very avant-garde and creative and I think it matches my creative personality and style as a designer very well. To make sure that it looks its best I have been editing it on Photoshop so airbrush away any flaws, alter the lighting, and make the colours more vibrant so it really stands out.
Here is the edited photo:



If you don't already follow me on all my social media accounts online, you can find them by clicking on the various headers at the top of my blog page!

Lauren xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment